Chinese traditional standard, the current standard, the international standard (IEC ISO) and national standards, the indicators related to laminate items include:
Appearance; dimensions and tolerances density; flatness; water absorption; Mading Shi heat resistance; heat distortion temperature; other heat resistance; combustibility; thermal stability; resistance to acetone; flexural strength; compressive strength; impact strength; scissors shear strength; tensile strength; bond strength; electrical strength; resistance permittivity; dielectric loss factor; Comparative Tracking index; punching sex; machinability.
Its meaning is as follows:
(1) Appearance: The appearance including surface finish and color, our traditional standards, the current standard color no requirement that the colors are natural, and some national standard set by allowing several provisions, those colors by adding coloring agents to achieve, because there are no negative impacts on the plate colorants performance, taking into account the specific application insulated panels, should be a natural color as well; in the relevant production process, all equipment used stainless steel-like material, can only be made light-colored products, such as when using ordinary carbon steel equipment, the darker the color of the product; in addition, the color will be stored with the extension of time and darker, so different occasions to see the sheet color is diverse.
(2) Size: plate length, width and thickness.
(3) Flatness (warpage), is divided into bending and twisting, i.e., the plane of the deformation, bending the corners and two sides are in the same plane, there are distortions in the three corners of a plane, another angle tilt up the production process, such as improper sheet may appear wavy.
(4) density (specific gravity), unit volume weight plates, glass cloth panels above the paper layout.
(5) water absorption (water absorption): The sample was immersed in a certain temperature (e.g., 23 ± 0.5 ℃) of distilled water, to maintain a certain time (e.g. 24 ± 1h), and weight gain was measured in mg called a water-absorbent (mg original weight divided by the percentage of the sample is called absorption.
(6) Mading Shi heat resistance (Martin resistance), deflection temperature under load, the sample is applied to a certain bending moment, placed special oven formula special hot oil bath to irregular speed was raised to achieve a certain degree of deformation when observed and recorded the temperature, heat resistance Mading Shi said the former, the latter for load deformation temperature.
(7) Long-term heat resistance:
When at the test temperature, the sample is subjected to 20,000 hours, a total of 50% reduction in vertical layers to bending strength, the test temperature, that is, long-term heat index temperature.
(8) Thermal stability:
Sample at a predetermined temperature index, baked in an oven for 24 hours, the test surface should not blistering, edge should not be more than 10mm deep
(9) flammability, also known as flame retardant, self-extinguishing flame resistance, flame resistance, fire resistance, flammability and other combustible material which is resistant to assess the anti-burning ability.
Combustible material samples to meet the requirements of the flame, and the flame was removed after a predetermined time, according to the degree of combustion of the sample to evaluate the combustion
Rating, is divided into three levels, the level of the sample is placed horizontally test, divided FH1, FH2, FH3 three vertical test specimen is placed vertically divided into
FV0, FV1, VF2 level.
(10) Resistance to acetone
The sample is placed in a certain temperature in acetone, to maintain a certain time, to observe the color change, sticky and layered, etc., is no different
Often those who qualified.
(11) mechanical test
a, bending strength: bending load is applied to the sample so that damage is calculated flexural strength.
b, compressive strength: the pressure applied to the specimen so as to destroy, calculated compressive strength.
c, impact strength: The pendulum impact tester sample holder is placed on the sample is measured when the thrust power consumed, calculate impact
Impact strength, divided Charpy and Izod law two kinds.
d, shear strength: applying pressure to the sample, so that between the layer damaged by a shearing force until the calculated shear strength.
e, impact strength (tensile strength): applying a tensile load to break the sample, calculate impact strength.
f, adhesive strength: applying pressure to the sample through the ball, load at failure of the sample is the adhesive strength.
H, Electric Strength: breakdown voltage and withstand voltage.
Electrical breakdown occurs between strength under specified test conditions with the voltage applied voltage between the two electrodes distance to V / mm or
MV / m, said breakdown voltage is a certain thickness of the sheet, breakdown occurs when the voltage value expressed in KV.
Withstanding Voltage: action under the provisions of the voltage specified time without breakdown qualified.
These values do not represent a long-term material withstand voltage performance, only for routine testing and quality control of the test material.
Separable from the voltage action direction: perpendicular and parallel to the floor layer to.
The effect of temperature from the voltage divided: room temperature (20 ± 5 ℃) and high temperature (90 ± 2 ℃)
From the pressure points: quick boost and progressively boost.
(13) resistance (insulation resistance, surface resistivity, volume resistivity)
After the sample is applied to the DC voltage and applying a certain time by the ratio of the total leakage current between the electrodes, called insulation resistance, the total leakage current
Into the sample surface and the leakage current through the current through the internal volume of the two, so that the insulation resistance is divided into two surface resistivity and volume resistivity
Species. Computing resistivity, surface resistivity and volume resistivity of the sample and according to electrode size.
(14) the relative dielectric constant and dielectric loss factor q tgδ
Filled with an insulating material between the electrodes forming a capacitor C and a vacuum of the same structure as the capacitor capacitance Co ratio, known as the relative dielectric constant;
Dielectric loss angle is a phase angle complementary angle voltage and the flow of insulating material is applied on the capacitor dielectric of the capacitor between the currents through the
δ, the loss factor is the tangent of the angle δ that tgδ.
(15) Comparative Tracking Index
Laminate surface in the joint action of the electric field and the electrolyte, can gradually form a conductive path, the surface can withstand 50 drops without electrolyte
Formation trackings maximum voltage value, for comparative tracking index.
(16) machinability (sawing, drilling, turning, milling, grinding, planing, punching, etc.)
Machining parts quality depends plate machining methods, both supply and demand should be in consultation